Tuesday 21 January 2014

Amsterdam



16.07.2013
Finally, we got to Amsterdam. There the friend of us was making some Erasmus traineeship so he gave us a place to sleep and nice company.  We spent  there four days. The nicest part was just walking  in the center and admire all old architecture, old canals and of course Rosse Buurt. It’s funny to see how Amsterdam is different from all cities in Europe. I refer here to legalization of marihuana, prostitution or monument of homosexual etc. There it seems  to be so natural that you think about all of those things when you get out from that city not when you are there. The only thing is that Amsterdam is full of foreigners so it’s another international capital in Europe.

2 comments:

  1. During my holidays, I was also in Amsterdam and I have to agree with you that it's an amazing and beautiful city! What's more, everyone seems to be so laid-back! I would love to come back there one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to visit Amsterdam some day. Maybe you have some fotos to show me?

    ReplyDelete