Tuesday 3 June 2014

exam session

Hi!

As everybody perfectly knows we are AGAIN in exam session. After four years of studying I'm quite bored that I have to constantly think about what I should do, what I've already done etc. etc. I'm thinking about: How do you wreak your stress and all frustration? I know some solution like for example eat more than always (chocolate, HARIBO's stuff etc) , go running or watch one more time the episodes of your favourite serial. Do you have some extra idea that you would like to share with me?:)


1 comment:

  1. you're completely right! it's very stressful to think all the time about upcoming exams...but I have the same solutions as you when it comes to coping with stress : I eat some candy and I do everything except studying...An exam session is the perfect time to watch the serials :D

    ReplyDelete