Sunday 8 November 2015

Coming back after one year of break....

After one year of break I came back to my university, MY BLOG, my old reality. Actually it's not so bad as I though. After this year I have more ideas what I can do here in Poznan , my job makes me really happy (it's not so difficult think in good way about your job after working 5 months in UK, ofc salary is the only advantage of UKs job), I enjoy being with my friends and family...But lets start from the beginning.....
11.07.2014 
We decided to come to UK and work a little bit to earn money for travelling. We knew its impossible for us to earn it in Poland, as its not so easy to earn for a living in the country, not even saying sbout saving. We wanted to save it as quick as its possible.
Mother of my boyfriend has a friend, which has a father living in Yorkshire, Northern England. Its quite complicated, a we weren’t sure how its gonna look, but the guy named Andrzej seemed to be one of the most hospitable person we’ve ever met. Helped us with finding job and stuff. So just after few days we started our job, which was pretty bad actually. Its nothing to be proud of – anyone can have this kinda job in UK, but it helped us a lot. Actually, it made our trip real. During our stay we bought fly ticket to Mexico, and then – from Costa Rica to Mexico (we wanted to come from Mexico to Costa Rica by land, then come back to Mexico by a plane, and then – to Europe) and started to think about travel. So...... we were working in the cosmetic factory. I don’t tell you the name of it, but I can say that in spite of fact that we were making handcreams for hundreds pounds for a jar it was terrible. But besides of working we visited Yorkshire and surroundings a bit. Weather was awful, but we’ve seen few nice things, like Ilkleys Moor (which inspired Emily Bronte to write Wuthering Heights), medieval city of York, Manchester, Leeds and – in the end of our stay in UK – London. So in general it wasn’t so bad (but job was!). After few months we had came back to Poland and started to prepare for Mexico/Central America trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment